The D1528-2 aluminum extension ladder has a duty rating of 300 lbs. and has extra heavy duty I-beam side rails. The base and fly sections separate easily and can be used separately. Guide brackets help to ease operation when raising and lowering the fly section. The exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance every time. TRACTION-TRED D rungs are slip resistant, and the rugged shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the SHU-LOK feature. Rugged spring-loaded locks operate smoothly. Mar-resistant end caps protect the surface ladder is resting against.
- Exclusive ALFLO rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance
- 1-3/4 in. Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED D-rungs
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Base and fly separate easily for use as an extension or two single sections
- Smooth operating pulley design enclosed shape protects pulley
- 28 ft. Type IA Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder - D1528-2