The High Rise Collection is a simple solution to a common workplace problem: too much sitting. Studies show that sitting for prolonged periods of time is detrimental to your health. The High Rise Collection allows users to stand while working. This, in turn, reduces or eliminates the pain users experience from being hunched over their desks and the negative long-term effects of sitting for long hours.
The DC300 transforms any sit down desk into a sit or stand-up desk. The 28 inch wide by 23 inch deep surface is raised up to 15.5 inches for ergonomic placement of laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, or papers while standing.
- Sit-stand desk converter transforms any sit down desk into an ergonomic sit stand desk
- 28 inch wide by 23 inch deep surface is raised up to 15.5 inches for ergonomic placement of laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, or papers while standing
- Gas strut design allows easy custom height adjustment of both desk and monitor with the loosening of a knob
- Height-adjustable monitor holder
- Sleek wood construction and a durable laminate coating provide years of use with a modern style
- Rear portion of the desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles
- Heavy steel base prevents tipping
- High Rise Sit-Stand Desk Converter - DC300