Non-CARB Compliant Product - This product does not meet CARB regulations and is not available for sale or use in the state of California.
As unpredictable as Mother Nature can be, the Storm 2625 two-stage snow thrower from Troy-Bilt is up for the challenge. Powered by a dependable 243cc Troy-Bilt engine, the Storm 2625 cuts into drifts with its patented Xtreme auger system, breaking up tightly packed snow before discharging it through an extended, clog-resistant chute. Additional features include Just One Hand operation, 200 degree chute rotation and an in-dash headlight for added visibility in low light conditions.
- Powerful 4-cycle 243cc engine delivers reliable power and performance
- Rugged X-Trac 15 in. tires and all-wheel drive traverse snow and terrain with ease
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds for easy control and maneuvering in various conditions
- In-dash headlight offers improved visibility during operation
- Well balanced and easy to control Just One Hand design
- Storm 2625 243cc 26 in. Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Thrower- 31AM66P3766