Featuring a rugged 26.9cc 1.4 HP two-stroke engine, Tanaka's TED-270PFR Reversible High Speed Coring Drill makes quick work of drilling through masonry and stone. Weighing only 11 lbs. and featuring a dual position front handle, the TED-270PFHS is easy to control, easy to use and a reliable coring drill. Includes wet kit for improved drilling performance and accuracy.
Please Note: Unit does not include chuck or bit. Both items sold separately.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Lightweight 12.3 lbs. design for easy and strain free use
- Clean running PureFire engine meets emissions level without sacrificing power, adding weight or creating maintenance problems
- Dual-handle design improves control and precision drilling
- Powered reversing functionality
- 26.9cc 1.4 HP Gas Two-Stroke High Speed Coring Drill - TED-270PFR