Featuring a rugged 26.9cc 1.4 HP two-stroke engine, Tanaka's TED-270PFHS High Speed Coring Drill makes quick work of drilling through masonry and stone. Weighing only 11 lb. and featuring a dual position front handle, the TED-270PFHS is easy to control, easy to use and a reliable coring drill.
Please Note: Unit does not include chuck, bit, or wet kit. Items sold separately.
Non-CARB Compliant Product - This product does not meet CARB regulations and is not available for sale or use in the state of California.
- Lightweight 11 lbs. design for easy and strain free use
- Clean running PureFire engine meets emissions level without sacrificing power, adding weight or creating maintenance problems
- Dual-handle design improves control and precision drilling
- Accepts 5/8 in. and 1-1/4 in. core bit thread sizes
- 26.9cc 1.4 HP Gas Two-Stroke High Speed Coring Drill (Non-CARB) - TED-270PFHS