Featuring a rugged 26.9cc 1.4 HP two-stroke engine, Tanaka's TED-270PFDH Dual Handle Planting Drill makes it easy to drill perfect bulb planting holes quickly and easily without the use of hand tools. At only 12.7 lb. total, the lightweight design makes it user friendly for most people to use, and it accepts common planter bit sizes such as 3 in. x 7 in., 3 in. x 12 in., and 3 in. x 24 in.
Please Note: Unit does not include chuck or bit. Both items sold separately.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Lightweight 12.7 lbs. design for easy and strain free use
- Clean running PureFire engine meets emissions level without sacrificing power, adding weight or creating maintenance problems
- Dual-handle design improves control and precision drilling
- Accepts common planter bit sizes
- 26.9cc Gas Dual Handle Planting Drill - TED-270PFDH