Built with Tanaka's super clean PureFire engine, the TBC-340PF String Trimmer/Brush Cutter delivers reliable trimming power and performance while reducing emission levels. The 32.2cc 1.6 HP PureFire two stroke engine and solid steel 60 in. drive shaft deliver smooth power transfer from the engine for improved cutting performance without sacrificing power. The TBC-340PF features a lightweight design at only 13.2 lb. making it easy to maneuver and control for extended periods of time.
CARB Compliant Product - This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Clean running PureFire engine meets emissions level without sacrificing power, adding weight or creating maintenance problems
- 5 in. semi-automatic head is easy to load and holds up to 25 ft. of 0.095 in. cutting line
- 60 in. solid steel drive shaft provides smooth and efficient power transfer from the engine to cutting head
- Padded "D" handled on shaft provides added comfort and control
- Lightweight design helps improve maneuverability and reduces user fatigue during extended use
- Provides more power and requires less maintenance then hybrid and standard 4-cycle powered models
- 32cc 1.6 HP Gas PureFire Straight Shaft String Trimmer / Brush Cutter - TBC-340PF
- Allen Wrench