The Sunex HD 57BS5 1/2 in. x 9 in. Bearing Splitter is an effective tool when completing various automotive projects. They are made of forged steel with sharp angled edges to get in between tightly assembled parts. You can use them to replace steering pumps or when rebuilding an alternator to remove bearings, pulleys, and close fitted bushes. The 57BS5 splitter halves include threaded holes to use in conjunction with pulling and pushing attachments. Save money on repair costs and gain pride from finishing your car's repair jobs in your own garage with the help of the Sunex HD Bearing Splitter.
- Made of forged steel with sharp angled edges to get in between tightly assembled parts
- Splitter halves include threaded holes to accept pushing and pulling attachments
- Zinc plating and black oxide coating inhibit rust
- Effective in removing bearings, pulleys, gears and bushes fitted too close to the housing
- Comes in handy when replacing the steering pump, rebuilding your alternator, and performing any other similar repair job in your car or any other piece of equipment
- 1/2 in. x 9 in. Bearing Splitter - 57BS5