Prop 65 Notice: This product may contain chemicals or materials known to cause cancer, birth defects or other harm.
Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease. Packed with a powerful 14.5 amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40.6 oz. onboard detergent tank perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips - 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and soap - tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5 amp, 1,800 watt motor generates up to 2,030 PSI and 1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. high-pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- Total Stop System (TSS) automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Built-in holder securely stores trigger gun and wand
- 2,030 PSI 1.76 GPM Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel - SPX3001
- 34 in. Extension Wand
- 20 ft. High-Pressure Hose
- 35 ft. Power Cord with GFCI Protection
- Garden Hose Adaptor
- Needle Clean Out Tool