For demanding water removal applications where small, abrasive materials may cause premature wear on centrifugal pumps, Subaru offers a complete line of semi-trash pumps. Deeper impeller vanes coupled with a large volute discharge opening allow each semi-trash pump to pass water contain particulate matter and small solid objects without clogging up the passage way.
Subaru's Semi-Trash pumps are self-priming and feature a tough silicon carbide mechanical seal and quick clean-out port for easy maintenance and long service life.
- High quality silicon carbide seal increases durability and reduces maintenance requirements
- Spheroidal graphite cast-iron impeller and volute enhance durability and reduce wear from semi-solids and other debris
- Reliable Subaru overhead cam engine delivers substantial power to clear out liquids quickly
- Low oil shutoff system prevents engine damage due to low lubricants
- Aluminum die-cast housing provides added durability to solids and other debris
- Rugged steel roll cage helps reduce "walking" and ensures balance during operation
- 169cc 2 in. NPT 172 GPM Semi-Trash Pump - PKX220S0350