For applications involving large solids and debris, Subaru's Trash pumps are designed to meet the high demands of such a task. Deep impeller vanes and a large volute discharge opening can pass suspended sticks, stones and other debris without clogging the pump or causing any damage.
Designed to be durable, powerful and user friendly, each pump is self-priming and provides enhanced durability even under the harshest conditions.
- High quality silicon carbide seal increases durability and reduces maintenance requirements
- Spheroidal graphite cast-iron impeller and volute enhance durability and reduce wear from semi-solids and other debris
- Reliable Subaru overhead cam engine delivers substantial power to clear out liquids quickly
- Low oil shutoff system prevents engine damage due to low lubricants
- Aluminum die-cast housing provides added durability to solids and other debris
- Rugged steel roll cage helps reduce "walking" and ensures balance during operation
- 169cc 2 in. NPT 185 GPM Trash Pump - PKX201T0373