The Stant 12270 tester allows you to today's car higher pressure cooling systems and pressure caps up to 30 pounds. The gauge includes cap testing pressure ranges of 17 to 19 pounds, 20 pounds, and 28 to 30 pounds. The larger color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test these higher pressure caps and systems.
The 12270 head also includes a pressure release bar that, when turned clockwise, releases pressure buildup before removing the head from the neck. This pressure tester comes in its own plastic carrying case with one spacer to drop in 1 in. deep filler necks for testing, one cap adapter to check standard "A" size caps, and a complete easy-to-use instruction manual.
- Cap testing pressure ranges of 17 - 19 lbs., 20 lbs. and 28 - 30 lbs.
- Large color coded dial for accurately testing higher pressure caps and systems
- Pressure release bar releases pressure buildup before removing the head from the neck
- Plastic carrying case for convenient transport and storage
- 30 Pound Pressurized Cooling System & Pressure Cap Tester - 12270
- (1) Spacer - 12559
- (1) Cap Adapter - 12552
- Instruction Manual