Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish nickel chrome or black chrome. Selected ratchets handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism. Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button.
Stanley sockets feature our Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design which provides 15% more torque to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners. Max-Drive helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on the outer 5% of the fastener; helping increase life expectancy. It also helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners.
All Stanley ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally, to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specifications.
- 1/4 in. Dr. Pear Head Ratchet
- 3/8 in. Dr. Pear Head Ratchet
- (21) 1/4 in. 6 Pt. Sockets
- (16) 3/8 in. Dr. 12 Pt. Sockets
- (10) 3/8 in. Dr. 6 Pt. Deep Sockets
- 1/4 in. Dr. 3 in. Extension Bar
- (2) 3/8 in. Extension Bars - 3-in, 6-in
- (2) 3/8 in. Dr. Spark Plug Sockets - 5/8-in, 13/16-in
- 3/8 in. Dr. M to 1/4 in. Dr. F Adapter
- 1/4 in. Dr. Bit Holder
- Long Nose Pliers
- Slip Joint Pliers
- 6.5mm Flat Head Screwdriver
- 5mm Flat Head Screwdriver
- 1 Pt. Phillips Screwdriver
- 2 Pt. Phillips Screwdriver
- (14) Combination Wrenches
- (55) Specialty Bits
- (18) Hex Keys
- Blow Molded Carry Case