Stanley's 54ZSG3 zero turn mower was designed for those heavy-duty users that want a dependable riding mower at a great value. Its powerful 24 HP Kawasaki FR619V engine delivers the speed and power to cut more grass in less time, and is constructed of durable 7 gauge steel to withstand most environments. Added safety features such as a roll bar, seat belts and halogen head lights not only provide added comfort during use but allow you to work at your pace any time and on any terrain.
Please Note: To provide quality customer service, please note prior to shipment that the manufacturer will contact purchasers of this product regarding product care procedures and warranty details.
IMPORTANT: This product is not CARB Compliant and may not be used in the state of California.
- Large 54-in wide cutting width handles bigger lawns and lots
- Rugged 24 HP Kawasaki FR619V engine provides reliable cutting performance and speed
- Quick adjusting floating deck with 7 cutting positions ranging from 1-1/2-in to 5-in
- Patented soft start clutch and spindle brakes add to engine life
- Thick 7 gauge steel construction
- Head lights, roll bar and seat belts offer increased safety during operation at any time on any terrain
- Dual hydrostatic drive system offers precise control over the unit
- Blade tip speed of 18,750 ft-min. help you achieve a professional look for every lawn
- Adjustable high-back seat with arm rests provides comfortable operation
- 726cc 24 HP Gas 54-in Zero Turn Commercial-Duty Riding Mower with Rollbar - 54ZSG3