The Stanley Walk Behind Commercial Duty Brush Mower outperforms the competition. This is the only brush mower to consider if you're looking for power and performance. It features an electric start 603cc Kawasaki engine. The dual hydrostatic drive provides effortless maneuverability and infinitely variable forward speed up to 8 miles per hour. Cuts tall grasses and thickets into a 4 in. finish cut appearance in a single pass. The use of dual break-away blades act like battering axes to cut up to 4 in. diameter stumps and 4 in. x 20 ft. trees without hesitation and clears up to an acre in less than 30 minutes. Ideal for landscapers, large lot owners, hunting clubs, grounds keepers and parks departments.
Please Note: To provide quality customer service, please note prior to shipment that the manufacturer will contact purchasers of this product regarding product care procedures and warranty details.
- Driven by a powerful Kawasaki 603cc FS600V engine
- Commerial duty brush mower clears up one acre of dense vegetation in under 30 minutes
- Patented soft-start clutch and spindle brake for longer belt life and lower maintenance
- Cuts up to 4 in. x 20 ft. trees with very little effort
- Extra-wide 36 in. cutting path
- Dual hydrostatic drive for easy in maneuverability
- Dual break away blades on 50 lb. fly-wheels create incredible power
- Substantial heavy-duty construction with 6 gauge steel welded deck
- Effortless startup with the electric starter and the convenience of a battery backup
- Front discharge for increased safety
- 603cc Gas 36 in. Walk Behind Commercial Duty Brush Mower - 36BSG3