Stanley's 36BSG2 530cc Walk Behind Commercial Duty Brush Mower is the only brush mower if you're looking for power and performance. Featuring an electric start Honda engine. Dual hydrostatic drives provide effortless maneuverability and infinitely variable forward speed up to 8 miles per hour. Cuts talll grasses and thickets into 4-in finish cut apperance in a single pass. The use of dual breakaway blades act like battering axes to cut up to 4-in diameter stumps and 4-in x 20-ft trees without hesitation. Clear up to an acre in less then 30-min. Ideal for landscapers, large lot owners, hunting clubs, ground keepers and park departments.
Please Note: To provide quality customer service, please note prior to shipment that the manufacturer will contact purchasers of this product regarding product care procedures and warranty details.
IMPORTANT: This product is not CARB Compliant and may not be used in the state of California.
- Large 36-in wide cutting width handles bigger lawns and lots
- Rugged Kawasaki FR600V engine provides reliable cutting performance and speed
- High capacity 6 gauge steel deck for higher speeds through taller grass
- Soft start clutch with spindle brakes
- Clears up to 1 full acre under 30 minutes
- Cuts up to 4-in thick trees without hesitation
- Dual hydrostatic drive system offers precise control over the unit
- Front discharge provides improved safety during operation
- Blade tip speed of 18,750 ft-min. help you achieve a professional look for every lawn
- 603cc 20 HP Gas 36-in Dual Hydro Commercial-Duty Brush Mower - 36BSG2