Spectra Precision Construction Tools Warranty
FOUR WARRANTY POLICIES ARE OFFERED WITH CONSTRUCTION TOOL PRODUCTS:
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Three-Year "No Excuses" Warranty
- Standard Warranty
- 90 Day Warranty on Reconditioned Products
Three-Year Limited Warranty Policy
Trimble eliminates downtime with our three-year, instant, over-the-counter exchange policy, which can
be transacted worldwide by ANY Trimble dealer without a receipt. This over-the-counter warranty
covers defects due to material and workmanship. The following information explains the over-thecounter
- First year or First and Second year over-the-counter, all-inclusive guarantee: Spectra Precision will replace your Spectra Precision product that has failed due to normal use at no charge with a NEW unit from your local dealer's inventory for up to one or two years from the date of purchase.
- Second and Third year or Third year guaranteed exchange cost: Spectra Precision will replace your Spectra Precision product that has failed due to normal use for the same price as a typical repair, with a NEW unit from your local dealer's inventory for the second and third years or
third year only from the date of purchase.
Three-Year "No Excuses" Warranty Policy
Spectra Precision Laser products with a Three-Year "No Excuses" warranty that have failed will be
replaced at no charge with a NEW unit from your local dealer's inventory for three years from the date of
WARRANTY PERIOD: The Construction Tools standard factory warranty period for all products begins on the day the end user receives the product. If the product is delivered to the end user more than 120 days from the date the product was shipped from Trimble, a copy of the purchase invoice will be required to validate the warranty period. Failure to provide proof of the sale date will result in the warranty period beginning 120 days from the Trimble ship date latest.
DROP WARRANTY: The drop warranty covers all parts and labor to repair units dropped within the specified height.
SERVICE PARTS AND LABOR REPAIR WARRANTY: Trimble warrants all repair work, parts and labor to ensure product repair is performed thoroughly and
accurately for our customers. The following warranty applies:
- Twelve (12) months parts and labor for all electronics (PCB’s), optics, laser diodes, displays and
- Ninety (90) day parts and labor for all other components
This warranty is only valid when repair was has been performed by an authorized Trimble service center.
Claims should be accompanied by original repair report documentation.
90-Day Limited Warranty - Reconditioned Products
Spectra Precision reconditioned products with a 90-Day Limited warranty that have failed will be
replaced at no charge with a comparable reconditioned unit from your local dealer's inventory for 90 days from the date of