OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
The Spectra Precision HR550 Laser Receiver is designed for use by general, concrete and site preparation contractors. It is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
- Unique anti-strobe sensor that stops construction strobe and flashing lights from setting off the receiver to make it easier to identify true laser beam signals
- Rugged weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 meters (10 ft.) on concrete
- Can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications
- 15 channel linear display allows fast, accurate reading and easy fixed offsets so the operator doesn't need to get "on-grade" to make measurements
- Lost beam direction indicator lets contractors quickly recover the on-grade position
- Highly visible LED display and dual-sided laser reception allow you to work anywhere on the jobsite
- HR550 Laser Receiver (Open Box) - HR550