OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Highly versatile receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications.
- Digital readout of elevation provides a numeric display of +/- 2 in. and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade
- A large 5 in. reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam
- Unique anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
- Designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 10 ft. onto concrete
- Simultaneous elevation LEDs signal in low light levels and over a longer range provide easier reading in poor light
- Laserometer (Open Box) - HL700
- Rod Clamp with Bubble Vial