The Schley 68600A unique tool was designed to remove and install lower ball joints on the car versus removing the steering knuckle and using a press. Using an air hammer, the job of removing and installing ball joints is a simple procedure saving 1 hour per side.
- The tool has two main parts that attach to the air hammer, a remover and installer
- Remover easily fits over the lower end of the ball joint to drive the old ball joint out of the steering knuckle
- Designed to fit around the upper portion of the steering knuckle enabling a straight push for the new ball joint
- Couples with one of three different sizes of installer heads that drive in the new ball joint without damaging it
- Honda/Acura Air Hammer Ball Joint R&R Tool - 68600A