If you're looking for a mower that'll get the job done right, the Snapper 881545 140cc Gas Powered 19 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower offers reliable cutting power and performance. With a longer running Briggs & Stratton 550 EX Series 140cc engine, the 881545 features a 19 in. wide cutting path that is ideal for smaller lawns and increased maneuverability. The variable speed self-propelling system makes it easy to select the proper speed for the task at hand, and nine position height adjustment offers a range of cutting heights to choose from. Other added features such as the Ready Start starting system and the tool-free two position adjustable handle both accommodate and benefit all users.
IMPORTANT! This unit does not meet CARB compliancy regulations and may not be used in the state of California.
- 3-in-1 capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 550 EX Series overhead valve engine with ready start provides reliable cutting performance
- Variable speed self-propelled rear wheel drive system for easier maneuverability and control
- 19 in. wide steel deck and cutting path ideal for smaller lawns and tighter areas
- Ready Start starting system easily starts up unit without priming or choke
- Fresh Start system keeps fuel fresh longer for better start ups
- 140cc Gas Powered 19 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower - 881545
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual