If you're looking for a mower that'll get the job done right, the Snapper 7800707 190 cc Gas Powered 22-in 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower offers reliable cutting power and performance. With a longer running Briggs & Stratton 700 Series 190 cc engine, the 7800707 features a 22-in wide cutting path that is ideal for mid-sized lawns and increased maneuverability. The variable speed self-propelling REACT system makes it easy to adjust to the proper speed for the task at hand, and nine position height adjustment offers a range of cutting heights to choose from. Other added features such as the Ready Start starting system and the tool-free two position adjustable handle both accommodate and benefit all users.
IMPORTANT! This unit does not meet CARB compliancy regulations and may not be used in the state of California.
- 3-in-1 capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 700 Series engine with ready start provides reliable cutting performance
- Variable speed REACT self-propelled rear wheel drive system for easier maneuverability and control
- 22-in wide steel deck and cutting path ideal for mid-sized lawn areas
- Double Wave cutting system features notched mower blade for increased cutting power
- Fresh Start system keeps fuel fresh longer for better start ups
- Electronic maintenance reminder helps you keep your mower running like new
- 190 cc Gas Powered 22-in 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower - 7800707
- Collection Bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual