Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
If you are looking for the ultimate tool to attack multiple vegetation types, the YOKI chopper should be on top of your list. For avid hunters, hikers or those who travel off road, the YOKI is versatile enough to reduce vines, limbs and logs to a more manageable or productive size. Similar to a bush axe, the YOKI functions much the same way, but can be used with either one or two hands and is much less bulky to pack with your outdoor gear. The Yoki is a durable and long lasting tool with a blade that can be resharpened as needed. A custom-fitted carrying case with a matching hole-hanger comes standard with each YOKI chopper.
- Constructed of durable Japanese steel for the finest cuts
- Lightweight and compact design offers easy cutting action
- Ideal for hunters and hikers that handle various vegetation types
- Custom fitted blade scabbard for blade protection when not in use
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- YOKI 10.6-in Chopper - 570-27