Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
While small and compact, the ONO chopper is a feisty chunk of Japanese craftsmanship that won't let you down when it comes to clearing trails or cutting up small timber for that evening fire. From the moment you handle this fine tool, you will know it is designed for your next venture into the great outdoors. You can resharpen the blade as needed. Each ONO chopper comes with a custom-fitted carrying case with a matching hole-hanger.
- Constructed of durable Japanese steel for the finest cuts
- Lightweight and compact design offers easy cutting action
- Perfect for chopping tinder and small pieces of wood
- Custom fitted blade scabbard for blade protection when not in use
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- ONO 4.7-in Chopper - 568-10