Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
Meaning "long sword" in English, the TSURUGI is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques. These superior elements deliver a durable, extremely slender "spine teeth," designed to cut hard and soft wood, even in tight quarters. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip handle with no screws, nuts or extraneous hardware is held together by an ingenious integration with the full tang blade. Each TSURUGI comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg, depending on the user's preference with six rollers protecting the entryway.
- Lightweight and well balanced
- Utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver durable, super slender "spine teeth"
- Cuts hard wood and soft wood even in tight spaces
- Comfortable 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang without any screws, nuts or extraneous hardware
- Includes a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference
- TSURUGI 15.75-in Large Tooth Straight Blade Hand Saw - 450-40