Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The slightly larger version of the SUGOI 360, the SUGOI 420 features an extra-long 16.5 in. blade, sharpened all the way to the tip with no hook to maximize cutting capacity. The super-aggressive tooth pattern is perfect for cutting large limbs, and the taper ground blade resists binding. The large and comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. The SUGOI 420 comes with a hard, high-visibility yellow plastic scabbard which can be worn on the belt or the lower leg.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort
- Large and comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw
- Super aggressive tooth pattern is ideal for pruning large limbs
- Hard chrome-plated blade resists rust, the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean
- Molded rubber hand grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting
- Comes with a custom, high visibility yellow plastic scabbard that can be attached to the belt or lower leg
- Blade can be resharpened as needed
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- SUGOI 420 16.5 in. Extra Large Tooth Curved Blade Hand Saw - 390-42