Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
State-of-the-art and heavy duty, the 372-42 HAYATE 20 ft. 3-Extension Extra Large Teeth Pole Saw is the top choice by professionals with thick aluminum alloy extension poles which are oval shaped to provide precise control over the direction of the blade while reducing bending. The curved blade used Silky's MIRAI-ME Smooth Cutting Technology and features precision-ground, razor-sharp, super-aggressive teeth with four cutting angles to provide extremely fast cutting action. Two locking systems in the HAYATE Pole Saw assure structural integrity allowing full control over the blade at its maximum extension. HAYATE comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle and is ideal for pruning large branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder.
- Aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade which is more important when cutting at a high distance
- Precision-ground, razor-sharp, super-aggressive teeth with four cutting angles and taper-ground profile reduces drag for faster cutting applications
- The blade features a replaceable lower sickle for cutting small branches and bark
- Two locking systems, pins/buttons and friction clamps, are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles
- HAYATE 20 ft. 3-Extension Extra Large Teeth Pole Saw - 372-42