Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
There are folding saws and then there is the BIGBOY. With a blade length of over 14 in, the BIGBOY offers a larger cutting capacity, extended reach and longer stroke for fast cutting. This saw can handle large limbs, small trunks and many construction projects with no problem. Lightweight, with a thicker and stronger aluminum handle and longer blade, the BIGBOY is perfect for cutting larger jobs down to size. Each BIGBOY has a color-coded handle associated with teeth configuration - yellow for extra large, red for large, black for medium and blue for a fine toothed blade.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Low angle curve enables smoother and faster cutting
- Long taper-ground blade with impulse-hardened non-set tooth design offers extended working reach
- Non-slip two-handed rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip
- Suitable for pruning, cutting green wood and dry hard wood
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- BIGBOY 2000 14.2 in. Extra Large Tooth Curved Blade Hand Saw - 356-36