Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The POCKETBOY offers an extraordinary cutting capacity made possible by Silky's commitment to using premium steel with the lowest levels of impurities available. Every POCKETBOY features a rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with impulse-hardened non-set teeth. This blade has two open locking positions for in line or flush cutting. The non-slip rubberized handle offers a sure grip, even for the most challenging projects. The POCKETBOY is a lightweight and compact folding saw that takes up little room in your toolbox, backpack, glove box or even your own pocket. Every POCKETBOY comes with its own flip-lock carrying case, featuring a belt clip.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Compact and lightweight folding saw takes up little room in your pocket or backpack
- Hard chrome-plated blade resists rust, the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean
- Non-slip rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions
- Blade locks into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- POCKETBOY 130 5 in. Fine Tooth Folding Hand Saw - 342-13