Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The lightweight and professional-grade 272-18 ZUBAT 13 ft. 1-Extension Large Teeth Pole Saw has an aluminum allow extension pole which is over shaped providing you control over the direction of the blade and reducing minimum bending during use. It features a shock absorber at the end of the pole to minimize wear, and a two-locking system to add structural strength to the pole. The ZUBAT's blade is impulse-hardened, and its taper-ground design reduces drag to direct more force on cutting application. With this pole saw you'll be cutting down branches with your ft. safely on the ground.
- Aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade and minimizing bending
- Pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized over-grip to minimize fatigue during prolonged use
- Silky's MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology provides precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles to provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action with a taper-ground profile that reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
- Two locking systems, locking pins/buttons and a friction clamp, are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extension poles
- ZUBAT 13 ft. 1-Extension Large Teeth Pole Saw - 272-18
- Plastic Blade Cover