Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
Professional tree care companies depend on maximum performance and efficiency and the ZUBAT is, without question, their tool of choice. The ZUBAT features a curved heavy-duty mono-constructed blade for greater cutting speed with less effort. Offered in four different blade lengths, the ZUBAT combines Silky's proprietary design and ergonomic comfort grip handle, allowing you to cut with precision to save time and money. For any pruning work or to tackle large branches, ZUBAT is an exceptional choice.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Hard chrome-plated blade resists rust, the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean
- Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort
- Molded rubber handle holds the blade for a comfortable and secure grip
- Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches
- Black polypropylene sheath and detachable belt holder included
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- ZUBAT 300 12 in. Large Tooth Curved Blade Hand Saw - 270-30