Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
Perfect for carpenters and woodworkers, the F180 is a professional quality folding saw at an affordable price. Ideal for more than just pruning tasks and outdoor needs, the F180 is quickly becoming a favorite of woodworkers searching for a lightweight, fine toothed saw that offers precision cutting like no other. The 7-in blade easily and securely locks into two different angle positions for easy cutting. The fine tooth blade has 12 laser sharp teeth and provides excellent speed and precision on hard or dry wood. Silky's F180 is constructed from a lightweight fiberglass polypropylene with a rubber insert to insure a comfortable and secure grip. The F180 is an ideal, cost-effective, all-around folding saw that is always ready for multiple woodworking and carpentry tasks.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Blade easily and securely locks into two different angle positions for easy cutting
- Handle is constructed of a fiberglass polypropylene with a rubber insert to insure a comfortable and sure grip
- Large teeth configuration cuts quickly through green wood branches and firewood
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- F180 7-in Large Tooth Folding Hand Saw - 143-18