Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The largest of Silky's saws featuring the MIRAI-ME smooth cutting technology, the NATANOKO 60 is the perfect choice when pruning or cutting large branches. Perfectly balanced, the NATANOKO 60 is an ultra-durable hand saw with a straight 13-in mono-constructed blade. Mono-construction gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. A rubber hand-grip encases the blade extension, absorbing vibration while providing superior grip. The precision ground, razor sharp teeth provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, wiping clean easily. The NATANOKO also comes with a durable black polypropylene sheath with a belt holder.
- Mono-construction that gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw
- Hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily
- Superbly designed rubber hand-grip encases the blades extension to absorb vibration while cutting
- Curved-back handle adds depth and strength
- Precision-ground razor sharp blade provides fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt holder is included
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- NATANOKO-60 13-in Large Tooth Straight Blade Hand Saw - 129-33