Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
With refined Japanese cutting technology and fitting a myriad of applications, it's not surprising that the GOMBOY is Silky's #1 selling saw. Precision ground, impulse-hardened teeth matched with a premium Japanese handle, the GOMBOY offers superior performance and ergonomics, unmatched by any other same size folding saw in the market. Whether it's building, woodworking, camping or yard work, the GOMBOY offers a saw just for you.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Aggressive teeth cut with amazing speed in green or dry wood
- Securely textured rubber-padded handle for comfort
- Reliable spring-loaded blade lock for safety
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- GOMBOY 9.5 in. Medium Tooth Folding Hand Saw - 121-24