Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
Rated as one of the finest folding saws available in the market today, the SUPER ACCEL has consistently been a popular choice for arborists and landscapers word wide. This lightweight folding saw, with an 8.3 in. blade is specifically designed for making aggressive cuts. The blade easily locks in two different angle positions for in line or flush cutting. The comfortable, rubberized aluminum pistol-grip handle is easy to grasp, especially on the pull stroke, when greater cutting force is needed. Featuring a unique handle design for comfort and safety, the exceptional strength, balance and superior finish quality make the SUPER ACCEL the right choice for all pruning tasks and outdoor activities.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Blade easily and securely locks into two different angle positions for easy cutting
- Comfortable rubberized aluminum, pistol-grip handle is easy to grasp especially on the pull-stroke when a greater cutting force is needed
- Suitable for all pruning tasks and outdoor activities
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- SUPER-ACCEL 210 8.3 in. Large Tooth Folding Hand Saw - 119-21