Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
When it comes to folding saws, your best friend may just be Silky's OYAKATA. The strong and agile OYAKATA, with its 10.6 in. blade is the perfect multi-use folding saw suitable for cutting green wood as well as dry wood. The OYAKATA is made from premium Japanese steel and features a medium tooth configuration to provide fast, super clean cuts to trees and branches up to 3/4 in. in diameter. The OYAKATA is perfect for woodworking, cutting hard wood and finished timber as well as bamboo cutting.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- The medium teeth model allows cutting of trees and branches of more than 3/4 in. in diameter without difficulty
- 10.6 in. blade is well balanced with incredible strength and rigidity
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- OYAKATA 10.6 in. Medium Tooth Folding Hand Saw - 113-27