Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The GOMTARO Pro-Sentei is Silky's solution to cutting small to large branches without have to reach for another saw. This innovative, dual-purpose pruning saw comes with both fine (12 TPI) and course (7 TPI) teeth in one, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. With a narrow kerf and ergonomic handle design, the GOMTARO Pro-Sentei offers smooth, comfortable and high performance cutting. The advanced design with a special high-tech alloy steel blade provides significantly improved cutting efficiency and maintains a superior wear-resistant cutting edge. The GOMTARO Pro-Sentei is perfect for a variety of your pruning needs.
- Utilizes Silky MIRAI-ME technology to produce precision ground razor sharp blades with four cutting angles along the length of the blade to provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action
- Innovative dual-purpose pruning saw with both fine and course teeth
- Chrome-plated rust resistant taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set teeth provides greater cutting efficiency
- Integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle
- Durable yellow polypropylene sheath with belt clip
- Ideal for all pruning tasks
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- GOMTARO 12-in Pro-Sentei Dual Tooth Straight Blade Hand Saw - 108-30