In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements, including joint strength. SENCO certifies that the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. This ensures a dependably strong connection when fastening two materials together. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener and their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Fewer jams, more completed drives, highest withdrawal values and less broken collation to provide the user with more time working on tasks and less time wasted with bad staple drives
- With these staples, the friction of high-velocity machine drive liquefies the fasteners' coating, resulting in easier driving of staples through tough hardwoods
- As the staples' coating dries, it fuses the fastener to wood fibers, resulting in more consistent holding power
- Engineered to fit Senco SLS25XP, SLS15, SLS18, SLS20-L, SKS-L, LN4450
- Also compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Duofast, Porter Cable, Accuset, Atro Minor, Craftsman, Fasco, Hilti and Spotnails models
- (5,000) 18 Gauge 1/4-in x 1-1/8-in Bright Basic Staples - L14BRB