In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements, including joint strength. SENCO certifies that the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. This ensures a dependably strong connection when fastening two materials together. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener and their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Applications include framing, trusses, subfloors, sheathing, decking, siding, fencing, pallets, crate assembly and wood to concrete
- Package includes 2,500 finish nails
- Finish nails used for base boards, cabinets, crown molding, and fascia
- Fewer tool jams when using Senco nails versus competitors' nails
- (2,500) 3 in. Bright Basic Framing Nails - HC27APBX