In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements. Joint strength is one area. SENCO certifies the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener and are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Hot-dipped, galvanized ring shank nails best used for framing, sheathing, subfloor, decks, trusses and pallets
- Fewer tool jams when using Senco nails compared to competitive products
- Delivers more completed drives
- Manufactured to the nominal diameter specified, not to the minimum or below
- (2,500) 10.25-Gauge x 2-3/8 in. Galvanized Ring Shank Clipped Head Nails - GE24ASBX