In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements, including joint strength. SENCO certifies that the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. This ensures a dependably strong connection when fastening two materials together. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener and their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Finish nails are great for moulding, picture frames, assembly trim, and cabinetry building
- Fewer tool jams when using Senco nails versus competitors' nails
- For use with Senco models FinishPro 41XP, FinishPro 35, SFN40, SFN30, SFN1, SFN2B, SN1
- Also compatible with Dewalt, Hitachi, Porter Cable, Accuset, Airy, Campbell Hausfeld, Craftsman and DuoFast,
- (4,000) 15-Gauge x 2-in Bright Basic Angled Finish Nails - DA21EPBN