In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements, including joint strength. SENCO certifies that the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. This ensures a dependably strong connection when fastening two materials together. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener and their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- ICBO, SBCCI and BOCA code compliant
- Manufactured to the nominal diameter specified, not to the minimum or below
- Applications include molding and decorative trim, glazing strips and window beading, dowel and joint pinning, rattan furniture, mirror and picture frame assembly
- Also compatible with Porter Cable, Airy, DuoFast, Hitachi, Makita, Paslode and Bostitch
- (5,000) 18 Gauge x 1-1/4-in Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails - AX15EAA