In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements. Joint strength is one area. SENCO certifies the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener, their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Finish nails used for base boards, cabinets, crown moulding, and fascia
- Package includes 1,200 finish nails
- Fewer tool jams when using Senco nails versus competitors' nails
- Highest withdrawal value for fasteners
- Straight strip
- Compatible with Finish Pro 32 and most 16-Gauge straight finish nailers
- (1,200) 16-Gauge 1-1/4-in Straight Strip Finish Nails - A401259