In many cases, SENCO fasteners exceed all requirements. Joint strength is one area. SENCO certifies the power required to pull one of their fasteners from the joint exceeds the strength of the wood, plywood, OSB, etc. that it fastens. SENCO specifies appropriate tools for each fastener, their fasteners are engineered to fit and guaranteed to work. Quality is guaranteed by having each employee stamp the fastener box with a unique identifying stamp to certify the product meets SENCO's standards. In all, SENCO fasteners stand for consistency and reliability, every time, every box.
- Great for moulding, picture frames, assembly trim, and cabinetry building
- Package includes 800 brads
- Fewer tool jams when using Senco nails versus competitors' nails
- Highest withdrawal value for fasteners
- Compatible with SLP20, Finish Pro 25, Finish Pro 15, Finish Pro 18, most all 18-Gauge brad nailers
- (800) 18-Gauge x 1-1/2-in Electro-Galvanized Brads - A201509