Collated screws mean increased productivity. Like their nail and staple counterparts, Senco collated screws offer professional installers a number of benefits, not the least of which are an overall increase in job productivity. This is due in part to the fact that collated systems reduce the amount of time spent loading and installing loose fasteners, eliminating the need for feeding one fastener at a time.
- Senco DuraSpin screws are collated 50 screws per strip
- Collated screws mean no more screw slivers or painful finger cuts from loose bulk screws
- Reduced waste, eliminate the waste experienced with bulk screws (can be 10% to 15% of total screws used)
- Patented Senco DuraSpin feed system drives screws quickly and efficiently without jams or misfeeds
- #6 drywall to wood screw, with a gray phosphate coating for high productivity and dependable performance
- Also compatible with Milwaukee, Hilti, Makita, Grabber and PAM
- (1,000) 6 Gauge x 1-5/8-in #2 Phillips Phosphate Collated Screws - 06A162P