RIDGID's Ratcheting Enclosed Cutter is ideal for cutting copper, brass and aluminum tubing in thin wall conduit, featuring a compact design and an enclosed feed screw that helps eliminate clogging and jamming.
- Enclosed feed screw to eliminate clogging and jamming
- Rollers include grooves for close-to-flare cuts
- Cuts tubing more quickly with a larger, more ergonomic X-CEL knob
- Change out the cutting wheel quickly without the need for tools
- Constructed of high-strength zinc alloy for a high level of durability
- 205 2-3/8 in. Capacity Ratcheting Enclosed Feed Cutter - 33055