The Pro-Fit Drill Carry System (DCS) increases productivity and provides the user with a quick and durable means of tool retrieval and protection on any job site. The DCS is constructed from a very durable and lightweight custom polymer. The DCS has an innovative design with a reliable and secure tension fit to keep your drill locked into place at all times.
A great feature of the DCS is the innovative Tek-Lok, a secure and versatile latching attachment system, contoured to better fit the body and eliminate hot spots. It is readily adjustable to accommodate multiple belt sizes and our Modular Leg Platform (configures 2-1/4 in. down to 1-1/4-in) and can also be removed for either right or left handed users.
The Tek-Lok is held in place by two robust retaining tabs. A user friendly, secondary locking system was also built into the Tek-Lok. With the simple motion of a thumb or finger, the secondary lock rotates out of the way to allow the user to easily pinch the retaining tabs opening the Tek-Lok to allow removal from the belt.
- Made to fit all new and factory reconditioned Milwaukee 2450 12V Cordless M12 Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Drivers and 2451 12V Cordless M12 3/8 in. Square Drive Impact Wrenches
- Constructed from a durable and lightweight custom polymer
- Has a secure and reliable tension fit to keep drill secure at all times
- The Tek-Lok can be removed for either right or left handed users
- Allows for easy one handed operation when holstering
- Modular construction allows for multiple, mounting and carry configurations
- Milwaukee 2450 and 2451 12V Cordless M12 Pro-Fit Impact Wrench and Driver Holster - DCS-0200002
- Drill Sold Separately