The XT36H Ratcheting Breaker Bar Handle lets you use your ratchet head from any Precision Instruments 3/4 in. or 1 in. square drive split-beam click-type wrench as the ratcheting head on the handle. For more leverage or better reach, just click the button on the knurl grip and instantly stretch the overall length from 31 in. to 41 in. It is ideal for hands-free operation when freeing up a frozen or rusted fastener.
- Heavy-duty knurl grip for improved handling
- Push button allows the user to select desired length up to 41 in.
- Designed to work exclusively with the detachable 3/4 in. or 1 in. split-beam click-type wrench
- Quad-lip seal provides maximum contamination protection
- Precision-matched components deliver smooth and quiet operation
- Ensures proper ABS function and quiet operation
- Integral raceway provides proper clearance between the ball and bearing riding surfaces
- Improved connection and conductivity of the ABS signal due to high strength polymer and copper wiring
- Ratcheting Breaker Bar Handle - XT36H