Completely manufactured at Precision Instruments from American-made steel, the C4D600F36H 3/4 in. Drive Torque Wrench and Breaker Bar Kit allows you to use your torque wrench for measurement and your ratcheting breaker bar to break bolts loose.
For more leverage or better reach, just click the button on the knurl grip and instantly stretch the overall length from 31 in. to 41 in., which makes it ideal for freeing up a frozen or rusted fastener.
- Push button allows the user to select desired length up to 41 in.
- Accurate within 4% of reading from 20% of full scale to full scale for extreme precision
- Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy
- Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications
- 48 in. length is designed to provide the leverage required for maximum torque applications, as well as provide the needed reach for those hard-to-reach areas
- Detachable head for convenient storage
- 3/4 in. Drive Torque Wrench and Breaker Bar Kit - C4D600F36H