OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer.
The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter, which uses radio frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to nine hours while you're away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools for instant filter access.
- Three filter system includes a diffuser to disperse exhausted air
- Remote control operates on radio frequency for a wider range of effectiveness
- Timer has nine settings for up to nine hours of continuous operation
- Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency; can be blown or washed clean
- Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
- Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
- Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
- Three blower speeds to modify air flow
- Filter guards snap on and off easily for quick access to filters
- Two carry handles for portability
- Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life
- PM1200 1/4 HP Single Phase Air Filtration System (Open Box) - 1791330